Monday, June 30, 2008

Punk Rock Flea Market Summer 08


Check me out on Philebrity.com!


It was extremely hot but despite the heat the PRFM was great. So many great vendors, great people and a fun time.

We actually did manage to walk away with less than we came with this time, which is very hard to do. But besides selling our own stuff and my line of accessories made from recycled materials we picked up a couple of good finds this past Saturday.
A Holly Go Lightly 10"
A Ravi Shankar 12"
A copy of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
A new dress from Mxxnshine!
Not to mention Kristin's vegan chocolate chip cookies and a yummy cupcake from the creators of the 'zine the Clinics Cookbook of Culinary Abortions

One of my favorite comments from the day about my cuffs was this:
Your cuffs are LOVE.

It makes me smile to think of that because a lot of love does go into everything I do.

No comments: