Saturday, August 23, 2008

Review of Late July Photography


I recently purchased some prints from Late July Photography
They are so beautiful. Great shots of shelter animals that arrived nicely wrapped and packaged. It is always a bonus when you buy something and it arrives wrapped nicely like a present. This was a fantastic purchase and for a great cause.
She says "Helping animals is second nature to [I hope] most humans. I originally started taking photos of stray dogs and cats to put them online to find homes via petfinder.com However I recently decided to share their photos, story and spirit across the universe via my etsy store www.latejuly.etsy.com and my blog. I use the funds to help the animals in need in my area."

All the proceeds from purchases in her shop currently go to help pay for Bonnie's vet bills. You can read about Bonnie here. If you want to help Bonnie you can donate using the chipin button on the side of this page.

I highly recommend this seller.

No comments: