Monday, October 6, 2008

News

City Tails Magazine is back on the streets with a nice little write up by pit bull activist Mickey Kramer, regarding our honeycomb hairclip! Pick up a copy of the NY or NJ September edition. All the money from the honeycomb hairclip goes to support Earth Angels Canine charity!

NIMLI has requested to carry 55 more of my cuffs, as well as my stationary and original hand photo transfers! Stay tuned for information on when they will be available online.

Also, in other news I am doing a show again! It's been awhile since I have opted to do a show but this November I will be at the Made For You event in Red Bank, NJ.




The Vegan Etsy team and the Cruelty Free Etsy Team are putting together a cookbook Cooking Without Cruelty. I hope this will be ready for sle in time for the holiday season!

One last bit for today Vegan Etsy snagged a great halloween treasury. Check it out here and show some love!

No comments: