Tuesday, November 11, 2008

catching up

I am still sick but since I am home I have been trying to catch up on well, everything!
I started some new projects, wrapped up some old ones, and continue on with the usual.

Check out these new coasters I just finished up. They are made from recycled cds.




I also got a chance to finally scan in all those negatives from my holga and horizon.
I got some great shots. I love the effects from the expired film.


The Stone Pony Asbury Park April, 2007 © jakrandomart

Asbury Park Boardwalk April, 2007 © jakrandomart

I am prepping for the upcoming Made for you show I am participating in November 22, I haven't done a show since the last PRFM, so I have a lot to do to get ready.


I have a few more projects in the works and hope to have some more new stuff to share after this coming weekend.

No comments: