Monday, November 17, 2008

News and Bits


It was a busy weekend for me. I managed to relax a bit and run some errands on Saturday. Finally made our own homemade vegan raviolis. They were tasty! Can't wait to make some more. I also got a chance to play with my dehydrator and made some raw cookies and sweet potato fries. I also finally ordered books of the wedding photos!

I am happy to say that I also managed to set up a way to accept credit cards at my upcoming shows.

We were given a huge stack of 12" records mostly disco and dj promotional stuff but some had some great labels and they were all just right for making bracelets!

Sunday I managed to spend working in my studio. I have some new things to share, necklaces., ornaments and of course new bracelets.

Don't forget that this weekend is the Made For You Event in Red Bank

No comments: