Monday, December 29, 2008

Angel Cat Beds

angelcatbeds.etsy.com

I recently was able to purchase one of the lovely cat beds from angelcatbeds.etsy.com. It was a Christmas gift for our Bandit, a timid tuxedo cat that has been part of our family for 13 years. I was so pleased when I received the bed in the mail. It was shipped quickly and is extremely well made with lovely yarns. It is very soft with a nice cushion for the kitties comfort.

Early Christmas morning I crept out of bed to see if Santa had come for a visit ;) and was surprised to see Bandit playing under the Christmas tree with some new toys that had been left for him and his sisters.
I knew it was the perfect time to give him his gift since his sisters were both sound asleep in the bedroom. As soon as we unwrapped it he climbed into his new bed and then went to sleep. He has absolutely loves it and sleeps in it all the time now. It is so nice that he can have something all his own. Lately I keep finding his sister Ume Sweetpea napping in it so I think we may need to purchase a second one for the house :) Thank you Lynn for such a beautiful product.

No comments: