Monday, January 5, 2009

Daily Gratitude 1/5/09

Today I am grateful for TP's healthy return to work
Today I am grateful for AR and all she does for me, since we met in 2001 she continues to take care of me, listen to me, and nurture me.
Today I am grateful for the bus driver who shows up early and lets us on his warm bus so we don't have to be outside in the cold.
Today I am grateful for heat
Today I am grateful for mild January days
Today I am grateful for a cuddly gray kitten
Today I am grateful for Ume and her purr cast
Today I am grateful for Bandit and his cat nest from Angel Cat Beds
Today I am grateful for my loving husband DJM
Today I am grateful for good friends
Today I am grateful for JH and how he saved and gave us our Milo kitty
Today I am grateful for naps on the bus

No comments: