Wednesday, January 14, 2009

some news

So I have some news I am taking a hiatus from bracelet making. Don't worry I still have a ton of cuffs and I will be selling them exclusively on Etsy, 1000 Markets, and at Organic Style in Asbury Park. Custom orders will no longer be accepted though.

I think it is time to take a break, after a very hectic holiday season I realized I need to take time to focus on some other things that I had been neglecting.

I really am so happy that my cuffs were so well received and so popular and I can not thank my customers enough for all their support! THANK YOU, it has been quite the ride.

I will be refocusing my efforts and re-energizing myself. I will be focusing a lot on graphic design, which is what I am actually trained in. I just love creating invitations. I am hoping to take some printmaking classes this spring too. I may return to the cuffs or I may move my work in a new direction, I haven't decided just yet. We have some big things brewing back at the home front, possibly looking for a house to buy and those sorts of grown up things that take lots of time and energy.

In the mean time I will be posting lots of new stuff on etsy and 1000 markets I will let you know when I do.

Thank you Fab.you.lous Events Blog for featuring my lovebird cuff on your blog!

1 comment:

fab.you.lous event design said...

you're totally welcome! i love your stuff... keep me in the loop about your invitation ventures. i'm alawys looking for someone to do custom work for clients.

info@fabyoulousevents.com