Monday, July 27, 2009

The nursery


So here we are with 49 days to go and a nursery that is well just a room full of boxes for the time being. I will have to start working on it, if only I hadn't broken my toe last Friday. August is open and I don't plan on going anywhere so hopefully we will get things in order.

At least we don't have any painting to do but there is a ton of assembling and a storage closet that needs to be finished off so it is safe for our little Sprout to put her toys into.

We saw this set at Bodega Shoppe on the Asbury Park boardwalk and I think we need it! The theme will be woodsy, since we are such tree huggers in this house, and this set would be absolutely perfect for tea parties and such. Plus it is outdoor/indoor.


Well time to quit dreaming and start assembling!

No comments: