Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010 It's Another One of Those New Year's Goals Posts

A new year is upon us. With that said I resolve for this year to be less hectic. 2008 was spent planning for our wedding and it was awesome and amazing. 2009 was spent house hunting and preparing for Sprout. I began 2009 with lots of ambition but that fizzled out once the morning sickness settled in right around oh this time last year. So here we are in 2010 I do have a few ambitions but I can't be too strict with myself about them, after all the only important thing to me is giving the little one all the love she needs.

My first challenge to myself is the photo-a-day challenge. That's all it is 1 photo 365 days. A photo of anything. It is harder than it sounds but hopefully this year I am up for the challenge. I will try to post some of them but I am not always on time with my posts.


My second challenge is a design-a-day I will attempt to dedicate 10-15 minutes per day on a design I don't count my day job designs as part of this.


My third challenge is getting back into my exercise routine, slipped out of that one during my pregnancy, to eat less fried/sauteed foods and to consume less sugar.

So it's actually a lot but I am taking it easy on myself because all that matters is my sweet little one and D.

No comments: