Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Mommy Pages

Being a new mamma I am learning as I go along. There are a few key things that have helped us with our Little Bean. Here are a few.



Every baby needs a Sophie.  



Fuzzibunz Cloth Diapers We use these cloth diapers. The snaps are fantastic and they are easy to use and were not difficult to clean.  We saved so much money by using cloth diapers. Also, no diaper rash. Little Bean's heiny thanks me for it. 


The Ergo baby carrier. I love wearing my Little Bean it brings us closer together. The benefits of safe baby wearing are many. I like the ergo carrier and how it doesn't add stress to my back. 



Diapers.com was seriously a huge help. They ship overnight for free with orders over $50 and have everything clothes, breast pump supplies, cloth diapers, disposable diapers... Their slogan is they deliver everything except the baby and it is true. So go ahead and try them out for yourself.

Get 15% off
your first order
use code JENN5749
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

No comments: