Monday, November 1, 2010

Vegan MOFO



I have discovered that I really love cake decorating. I have a lot to learn yet but I am slowly learning and a lot of it is practice. This is my third decorated cake, made for our Halloween bash. It was a hit with the vegans and non vegans. 

My favorite way to convince people that Veganism is the way to go is to start with yummy beautiful food.

What will my next cake be? I am thinking a cake for Thanksgiving. Then comes December a month of birthdays just waiting for cake.



jenny marmalade

6 comments:

VeggieAmanda said...

What an adorable cake! Happy Halloween!

3 AM Art said...

Love this!! This is a great idea! I will do something like this for Thanksgiving as well. It's one of the best ways to open folks' eyes that it's not all soy & hard to spell stuff. I did something similar for the 4th and everyone gobbled it up. I literally had nothing for leftovers!

Louzilla said...

What a beautiful Day of the Dead cake! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks SCRUMPTIOUS! And I agree that letting good vegan food speak for itself is one of the greatest ways to SHOW omnis how delicious eating vegan can be.

Happy World Vegan Day & MoFo'ing!

foodchain said...

Wow, you are so talented!!! I checked out your etsy page, too, and loved your upcycled jewelry. So creative and pretty!!!

Jenny said...

Thank you!