Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Sweets



I finally baked that pumpkin. I made a lovely curry which I will save for another post and I finally got a chance to bake these lovely Pumpkin Pie Brownies from Isa Chandra Moskowitz: Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar
They were very good but mine came out a bit moister than they probably should have.


We had a lovely lunch with our friends and they brought over this yummy pumpkin chiffon pie with a gingersnap crust.

The this evening I received a super yummy gift from the operator of the Cinnamon Snail a BOX full of vegan donuts. I just had a vegan creme brulee donut and it was so good. I highly recommend if you can get to Hoboken or Red Bank check out the Cinnamon Snail lunch truck. You can find out where they are parked by liking them on facebook or on twitter @VeganLunchTruck 


No comments: