Friday, January 25, 2008

Smokey & the Bandit

So things are pretty gray here. We went to Kaya's Kitchen for some amazing, yummy, comforting vegan food. Then we spent the rest of the night watching Smokey and The Bandit because it is a pretty silly movie and I actually stayed awake until the end. It took my mind off of things for a little while as I wondered about the Bandit's plight as he out witted that Sheriff Buford T. Justice time and time again. As we watched the movie my black and white kitty Bandit sat next to my shoulder and my gray kitty Milo (aka pookie) who looks like a puff of smoke ran all over the house. Umi of course the regal cat she is sat on the radiator trying to keep warm as the temperature outside continued to drop. It is nice to be surrounded by so much love and reminds me of the things that are so important.

Today's picks are my tribute to Smokey and the Bandit.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Otto's Jacquette said...

hey you got peanut butter or somethin' in yo ears?