Friday, March 14, 2008

Featured Seller Forensic

This is number nine in my series on featured Etsy sellers I hope you take a moment to check out Forensic's lovely shop.


www.forensic.etsy.com
forensic

Tell us who you are.

My name is amy. I was born and raised in orange county california but moved here to Tennessee almost 2 years ago with my husband and two year old daughter Eisley.

How did you get started crafting?
I was home schooled my whole life so I always had alot of free time. I was kinda forced into being creative because of all that free time. So I learned to play classical guitar at 9, started sewing at 13, and ended up holding my own fashion show in my backyard when I was 18. by the time I was 22 I was selling my handbags in 8 stores in orange county. once I had my daughter I knew I wanted to stay at home with her, but again out of bordom or too much free time I started creating things again. I never thought I'd be one of those people that sell things online, but etsy has been great and provided me with an opportunity to still create and sell things while staying at home with the little one.

What inspires you?
I am really inspired by music, art, words, and fabric!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you pronounce Eisley? It's very pretty spelled out.

Nice blog. Very well written :)