Monday, March 17, 2008

Featured Seller Giggling Fish

This is number ten in my series on featured Etsy sellers I hope you take a moment to check out the Giggling Fish shop and their beautiful repurposed jewelery.


www.gigglinggoldfish.etsy.com
Photobucket
Please tell us about yourself.
I come from a family of artists and crafters, so I have been creating ever since I can remember.

I grew up in my dad’s wood working shop and learned early on that I love to work with tools and my hands.


What inspires you?

I am absolutely inspired by all things around me.

I enjoy creating items that are from reclaimed materials. I don’t throw much of anything away because I know someday I will find a fun and creative use for it. I have a huge passion for re-purposing found items, especially furniture pieces.

Right now I create items with my 11 year old daughter for our shop, but I am opening up a new shop very soon on my own. I am having a serious love affair with paper and have been inspired to create so many new items.

No comments: