Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Featured Seller My Cat LuLu

This is the sixth story in my series on featured Etsy sellers I hope you take a moment to check out Becca's shop and that you enjoy her creativity as much as I did.


www.mycatlulu.etsy.com

Photobucket

Hi, I'm Becca. I am an artist, traveler wanna be yogi, nature lover and totally into watching basketball the sci fi channel with my honey.

How did you get started?
That is a bit of an ominous question. I got my first camera when I was in 6th grade. My dad was tired of me using his all the time. For the past year I have been exploring the art form of the Gocco. The Gocco for me is a way to be creative at home and be able to leave my day job behind me.


What inspires you?
Life is really my true inspiration. Things I hear, touch, see, smell, do all influence my work. Sometimes there is so much beauty and so much irony. Just recently I was able to do a pose in yoga that couldn't happen three months ago, so I am working on a design to show my joy about how far I've come.

Visit Becca's blog at
http://www.mycatlulu.blogspot.com

No comments: