Friday, March 7, 2008

Featured Seller rtisan2

This is number seven in my series on featured Etsy sellers I hope you take a moment to check out rtisan2's shop and that you enjoy her creativity as much as I did.


www.rtisan2.etsy.com

Photobucket

Who are you? I'm a California ethnic folk art painter/ artisan gemstone and sterling jewelry maker/ illustrator with a teen and fattie retriever and 2 cats.

How did you get started?
I have been drawing all of my life. I have a BA in graphics from Penn State University. I started on etsy a year ago with my jewelry, and have since, branched out with art and puppets (my current fave.)

What inspires you?
Humorous things, the weather, music, my moods, books from my childhood.


You can visit rtisan's blog at
http://rtisan.blogspot.com

No comments: