Sunday, November 30, 2008

December and a Cyber Monday Sale

December is just about upon us. Today we spent the day at the Asbury Lanes Record Swap/Sale. It was such a great time, I love that place.

On Monday December 1st Cruelty Free Etsy and Vegan Etsy kick off the Campaign for Holidays with Compassion. I am having a sale in my shop buy 2 cuffs for $25. etsy shop
or
1000markets shop

For more gifts of compassion enter in cfe team or veganetsy team into the search to find some great products. You can also visit the Cruelty Free Etsy Team shopping guide here http://crueltyfreeetsy.blogspot.com

If you are looking for something special or a unique design send me a message I can create customized items.

We have a few more shows coming up for the month of December:
On December 14th we will be at the Bust Craftacular in NYC
On December 20 we will be at the Punk Rock Flea Market in Philadelphia

Our products are always vegan and cruelty free.

No comments: