Monday, December 22, 2008

The last few days before...

Christmas.

I am the vegan etsy team member of the week! Thanks Molly & Susmitha Don't forget to check out the team shop too!

The month of December whizzed by and I am now scrambling to finish up the final touches on some presents. I spent my weekend relaxing in an attempt to rid myself of this flu before my parents come to visit for the holiday. At work I am tying up loose ends before my mini vacation, today is my only day in NYC this week :) Everything will come together and now I might be able to focus on some new projects for the new year. I am very excited about that.

By the way turns out that the Punk Rock Flea Market was Postponed until after the holidays! So stay tuned I will let you know the new date and location as soon as we find out.

Today I wanted to feature some of my fellow local Jersey Shore artists from etsy.

Enjoy and have a Happy Holiday!


Christine Lindstrom


Boobalah Wears - Unique Wearable Childrens Items & Art


jennysbakeshop


PetitPoulailler

No comments: