Monday, January 4, 2010

Top Songs of 2009

I am stealing this from D.

I'm pretty sure these all came out in '09, at least that's when I heard 'em. I haven't heard all that much music this year, but out of what reached my ears, these stuck. They're listed in no particular order. Also, there's more than 10.

Animal Collective | “What Would I Want? Sky”

Wilco “Blue Black Nova”

Dirty Projectors “Useful Chamber”

Sonic Youth “Antenna”

Grizzly Bear “Two Weeks”

The Big Pink “Velvet”

Deer Hunter “Nothing Ever Happened”

Yo La Tengo “Here To Fall”

Fuck Buttons “Rough Steez”

Tortoise “Charteroak Foundation”

Flaming Lips (w/ Karen O) “Watching the Planets”

Elvis Costello “Sulphur to Sugarcane”

Holy Fuck “Jungles”

Jim O’Rourke “the Visitor”

Onieda “What's Up, Jackal?”

Wooden Shjips “Aquarian Time”

No comments: