Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweet Vegan MoFo

Work has been incredibly busy which is why my blog hasn't received any attention lately. Then yesterday my husband says I need cookies for the company Thanksgiving party tomorrow.  As I am up to my neck in work, housework and just being a momma. But hey no problem.  I put the little bean to bed, hit the tread mill for a bit, cleaned up and went into the kitchen to do some late night baking.

Those that have been following may remember I cooked up our pumpkin last week and I have been cooking with it ever since so of course I made the Sell Your Soul Pumpkin Cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar.
First let me say I love this cookbook in fact Isa has yet to make a cookbook I don't like.

The cookies came out fantastic I reduced the pumpkin ahead of time to save some time when I needed to do my baking last night. They are moist and soft and yummy and perfect for a autumn or any time really.

I also baked some Pumpkin Banana Blueberry Muffins but I will tell you about those tomorrow. Have a sweet day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true, these cookies are fantastic!