Sunday, January 27, 2008

sleepy sunday

I woke up today with the hopes of getting so much done today. Since we ran around all day yesterday nothing got done around the house or with my art. So I managed to clean up the house then I went into my studio. But I was feeling really uninspired. I was able to do a few things I had to but nothing new. When I sat down to work on one of my photo transfers my heart just wasn't in it. So I wound up going back upstairs and fell sound asleep for a really long time. In fact I just woke up.
I now have a million things to do but at least I got some rest before going back to work. I don't know if there is a chance to get all these things done before I go back to sleep but I can hope.
I did manage to make some needed changes on my etsy shop by adding multiple view pictures for each cuff.

Here are some sleepy picks
Photobucket

No comments: