Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Featured Seller Cheerupcherup-Greeting Cards & Invitations

Cheerupcherup-Greeting Cards & Invitations
Photobucket

These invitations and cards are really beautiful please stop by and have a look at Cheerupcherup's shop.

Who are you?

My name is Alaina Cherup. I live in Columbus, Ohio and make my living (for now) as a graphic artist in the advertising biz. I just recently graduated from college in 2006, and am still making a way for myself in this big world. I make wedding invitations and greeting cards that are a combination of creative digital design and crafting (hand assembling, sewing, etc)...

How did you get started?

I've always been attracted to the feminine side of design, and never really thought that commercial graphic design was my niche. I can't say there was a definitive way I got started designing cards and invitations. I CAN say the constant support from my husband and family has helped tremendously.

What inspires you?

Color, trash, nature, animals.. almost anything inspires me. Let me explain the trash.. I like incorporating recycled things into my cards, like Starbucks cozies. Their texture creates a nice visual appeal. Its amazing what you can make look really cool (like trash) by combining it with something else...

Visit Cheerupcherup's blog!
http://whimsicalbliss.blogspot.com

No comments: